March 28, 2013
The Saint Meinrad Archabbey Gift Shop has this year-round
part-time position open. The position averages 8-24 hours per
week with varying schedules, including some weekends.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Handling the work and sales to customers in a pleasant,
responsible, and efficient manner.
- Operating a cash register, computer, calculator, and other
machines related to the Gift Shop and cafe area.
- Pricing, stocking, and displaying merchandise.
- Handling food preparations in the cafe area.
- Assisting in maintaining the cleanliness of the total
- Shipping products to customers as needed.
- Answering the telephone as needed.
- Assisting in handling of website customers.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must be a motivated self-starter with excellent people
- Requires reading of general instructions, basic writing skills,
and basic math.
- Creative skills in doing displays and continually improving our
- Requires standing and walking most of the day, as well as some
lifting of boxes.
Apply online or in person at the Human Resources office, just
south of the Gift Shop (M-F 7-3). Resumes may be emailed to