DUPLICATING & MAIL SERVICE CLERK
April 09, 2013
The Duplicating and Mail Services Department is seeking a summer
Duplicating & Mail Service Clerk. This person will work 40
hours a week beginning in May and continuing for approximately
three months. This would be a good opportunity for a college
student. Some moderate to heavy lifting is required.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
The Clerk provides duplicating and mail services for the
administration of the Seminary and School of Theology, its faculty,
students, the monastic community, and other administration and
service departments. The goal of Duplicating and Mail Services is
to maintain a high standard of service and friendliness toward all
students, co-workers, monks and outside vendors.
- Collect, post and prepare all outgoing USPS mail and packages
for other mail carriers.
- Prepare all outgoing UPS and Fed-Ex packages.
- Sort and distribute incoming USPS mail, UPS, and Fed-Ex
- Operate and maintain the mail-metering machine according to the
operational manuals and respective regulations.
- Operate and maintain Kyocera Taskalfa 750C and Kyocera KM 30-35
- Operate paper cutter, folding machine, and other office
equipment as needed.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Requires excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Some moderate to heavy lifting is required.
Apply at the Human Resources office (M-F 7-3) or
online. Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.