Circulation Desk Attendant
January 16, 2014
The Archabbey Library has an opening for a year-round part-time
Circulation Desk Attendant. The normal schedule for this position
is Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until noon.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Be available to assist patrons in library use and
- Check items in and out of the library, renew items, place
holds, and perform many
other functions using the computer.
- In charge of copy machine, calculating and recording copies
made, plus collecting
- Place returned books on cart to be reshelved.
- Occasional shelving and minor secretarial tasks.
Experience & Qualifications
- Good communication skills, with emphasis on customer
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Requires computer skills to process circulation functions.
Apply online or in person at the Human Resources office, just
south of the Archabbey Gift Shop (M-F 7-3). Resumes may be emailed