To be truly Catholic means to be truly and fully human.
Likewise, the bedrock of any effective ministry and service is "a
healthy, well-balanced personality" (Co-Workers in the
Vineyard, p. 36). Our human formation opportunities can help
- an understanding and respect of yourself and others;
- psychological and physical health;
- an ability to acknowledge your gifts and
- an appreciation of diversity;
- the classical virtues of Christian discipleship.
Here are just a few opportunities we provide for human
- Graduate courses dealing with human formation issues
- Extensive wellness program (indoor and outdoor athletic
facilities; intramural sports program; health, fitness and weight
- On-site health clinic for minor medical services; available
- Psychological counseling services from licensed professionals