Learn more about daily life and the monks of Saint Meinrad.
- published each week, is a journal of daily life at the monastery.
- reports on the monks' travels, work and other activities.
- observations on Christian faith, spirituality and everyday events, by authors with a connection to the Benedictine values found at Saint Meinrad Archabbey and its Seminary and School of Theology.
- President-Rector Fr. Denis Robinson, OSB, shares thoughts and news from the Seminary, as well as his homilies.
- Br. Francis Wagner, OSB. Br. Francis is a Benedictine monk of Saint Meinrad Archabbey. A native of Findlay, Ohio, he entered religious life after an 18-year career as a newspaper editor and reporter in Ohio.
- A quarterly electronic newsletter published by our vocations office featuring articles on various aspects of the monastic life, written exclusively by the monks of Saint Meinrad Archabbey. In each issue we hope to reach out to young men discerning a possible religious vocation, by sharing our stories about how living under the guidance of the Rule of St. Benedict brings us closer to Christ.
View galleries of photos from Saint Meinrad, including events throughout the year. These photos at SmugMug can be viewed, downloaded or purchased as prints. View now
Connect with Us
We maintain an active presence on many social media platforms.
Check out our print and electronic newsletters.
Best of all, we invite you to visit us.