Tuition and Fees
We charge a flat per-credit-hour rate for both full-time and part-time Graduate Theology students.
If you are a graduate of our school, you are eligible to receive a 30% discount on tuition, except for auditing a course. You cannot use reduced-tuition courses toward another degree at our institution.
You must pay all tuition, fees, housing and meal charges before the end of each term to receive a grade report, be issued transcripts of credit or to enroll in a subsequent term. To make payment arrangements, contact the Financial Aid Office at 888-455-3329 or email@example.com.
- Credit Hour: $410
- Audit Hour: $270
- Application Fee: $30
- Matriculation Fee: $190 (one-time fee; only for degree applicants)
- Graduation Fee: $135
- Graduation Fee: $50 (not attending)
- Student Service Fee: $29 per course
Housing and Meals
We offer residential facilities for weekend and intensive courses. We do not have long-term housing available on campus, but you can make private rental arrangements in the vicinity. All meals are included in the nightly lodging fee.
Rooms are air-conditioned, have a private bath, private phone line and Internet connection. Linens and towels are provided. You can check in after 2 p.m.; checkout time is 11 a.m.
- One night: $85/single; $130/double
- Two nights: $155/single; $225/double
- Three nights: $230/single; $335/double
- Four nights: $305/single; $450/double
(Prices are subject to change.)
To reserve housing, complete the Housing and Meals questionnaire on Moodle for the current semester. If there are any questions regarding the process or you have special requests regarding your housing on campus (handicap accessible, refrigerator for medical needs, etc), please contact the administrative assistant of the Graduate Theology Programs.
To cancel your reservation, please notify us 48 hours in advance to avoid charges.
Housing and meal charges will be billed at the conclusion of each semester.
Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology complies with the refund policy established by the 1992 reauthorization of the Higher Education Act.
Weekly, Online, Podcast, and Web-Hybrid Courses
The amount of your refund depends on if the withdrawal occurs during:
- Week 1: 80 percent refund
- Week 2: 60 percent refund
- Week 3: 40 percent refund
- Week 4: 20 percent refund
- After 4 weeks: no refund
- If you withdraw before the second weekend, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you withdraw after the first weekend, but enroll in an upcoming course within the semester, 100% of the tuition charge will be credited toward the new course.
- If you withdraw during or after the second weekend, you will receive no refund.
- If you withdraw before the end of the fourth week of the semester, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you withdraw after the fourth week, no refund will be given.
- Students who need to withdraw from the "Concluding Exercise" will have to re-enroll in a subsequent semester at the full tuition rate.
For information about fees and refunds, contact the Financial Aid Office at 888-455-3329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.