Tuition and Fees
We charge a flat per-credit-hour rate for both full-time and part-time lay students.
If you are a graduate of our school, you are eligible to receive a 30% discount on tuition, except for auditing a course. You cannot use reduced-tuition courses toward another degree at our institution.
You must pay all tuition, fees, housing and meal charges before the end of each term to receive a grade report, be issued transcripts of credit or to enroll in a subsequent term. To make payment arrangements, contact the Financial Aid Office at 888-455-3329 or email@example.com.
- Credit Hour: $410
- Audit Hour: $270
- Application Fee: $30
- Matriculation Fee: $190 (one-time fee; only for degree applicants)
- Graduation Fee: $135
- Graduation Fee: $50 (not attending)
- Student Service Fee: $29 per course
We offer residential facilities for weekend and intensive courses. We do not have long-term housing available on campus, but you can make private rental arrangements in the vicinity. Contact the Enrollment Office to learn more.
Rooms are air-conditioned, have a private bath, private phone line and Internet connection. You can check in after 2 p.m.; checkout time is 11 a.m.
Daily Room Fee
- $55/single; $70/double (prices are subject to change).
To reserve housing, contact the associate director of lay degree programs at least two weeks in advance. Charges will be billed after your stay.
To cancel your reservation, please notify us 48 hours in advance to avoid housing charges.
Meal tickets may be purchased through the theology administration secretary and be billed along with tuition, or you may purchase meals at the cash register in the dining rooms. We can accommodate special diets for an additional fee.
Saint Meinrad Seminary and School of Theology complies with the refund policy established by the 1992 reauthorization of the Higher Education Act.
Weekly, Online, Podcast, and Web-Hybrid Courses
The amount of your refund depends on if the withdrawal occurs during:
- Week 1: 80 percent refund
- Week 2: 60 percent refund
- Week 3: 40 percent refund
- Week 4: 20 percent refund
- After 4 weeks: no refund
- If you withdraw before the second weekend, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you withdraw after the first weekend, but enroll in an upcoming course within the semester, 100% of the tuition charge will be credited toward the new course.
- If you withdraw during or after the second weekend, you will receive no refund.
- If you withdraw before the end of the fourth week of the semester, you will receive a 50% refund.
- If you withdraw after the fourth week, no refund will be given.
- Students who need to withdraw from the "Concluding Exercise" will have to re-enroll in a subsequent semester at the full tuition rate.
For information about fees and refunds, contact the Financial Aid Office at 888-455-3329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.