Formation for Campus Ministry

Campus Ministry

The Graduate Certificate for Campus Ministers will fulfill the educational requirements for certification from the Catholic Campus Ministry Association, if you already possess a graduate degree in another field.  (If you do not have a graduate degree, our MA (Theology) or MA (Pastoral Theology) will help you meet certification requirements.)

Drawn from the core curriculum of our MA (Pastoral Theology) degree, the Certificate curriculum provides you the essential coursework you will need to become a more effective campus minister.