CNA, LPN or RN
Friday August 2
Saint Meinrad Archabbey is seeking a CNA, LPN, or RN to work full time in the Monastery Infirmary. The Infirmary is an acute/chronic nursing unit with a homelike environment.
The work schedule is 10:30 p.m. until 6:30 a.m., including every other weekend.
We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, and company-paid life and disability programs. Eligible for paid vacation and retirement plan contributions within first six months.
Part-time opportunities in the Infirmary are also available.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor nursing services to ensure residents’ rights and needs are met.
- Answer patient call lights.
- Transport patients in wheelchairs to meals, chapel, etc.
- Bathe and assist with dressing and with daily care.
- Ensure patients' comfort, positioning, and skin care.
- Supervise meals and/or feeding, dispensing water, juice, etc.
- Check vital statistics and related patient data.
- Administer oral and topical medications, injections, IVs, nasogastric tube, gastrostomy tube medications, change bandages and dress wounds, as well as provide other treatments.
- Monitor glucose levels of diabetic patients.
- Observe and report changes in patient condition and report any incidents.
- Consult with physicians and receive/transcribe physician medical orders.
- Assist and medically assess walk-ins and report to supervisor. Admit and discharge residents.
- Obtain lab draws and other specimens.
Experience & Qualifications
- CNA, LPN or RN in the State of Indiana in good standing.
- CPR certification.
- TB certification recommended.
- Previous experience working with adult and elderly populations preferred.
- Basic computer skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
Applications may be completed online or in the Human Resources Department, just south of the Archabbey Gift Shop.
A cover letter and resume may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Saint Meinrad Archabbey
Human Resources Dept.
200 Hill Drive
St. Meinrad, IN 47577
We are now accepting applications online. Fill out your application or download a PDF version and mail it to us.