For resolving issues that arise in online courses (including course completion disputes arising from technical difficulties), if the internal grievance policy is not considered sufficient to resolve your concern, the following steps may come into play:

  1. For a Saint Meinrad student residing in an NC-SARA state (49 states, except for California), complaints can be filed with the Indiana Commission on Higher Education. ICHE’s complaint process is listed at this link: 
  2. For a Saint Meinrad student residing in California, complaints may be filed with: California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education complaints: Please note: California may redirect students to the Indiana complaint system, as Saint Meinrad is exempt from filing with the CBPPE due to the school’s status as a religious institution.