We are committed to providing an affordable degree program. We offer various types of financial aid – grants, scholarships and loans.
To seek a graduate degree, you must meet these criteria:
- Official transcripts (undergraduate, graduate) sent from the institution
- Completed application
- Application essays (described in the application booklet)
- Nonrefundable $40 application fee - pay online here
You may be admitted to the degree program on probation if you are pursuing, but have not yet completed, an undergraduate degree. However, you may earn no more than 15 credit hours toward your graduate degree before your undergraduate degree is completed.
In exceptional cases, you may seek admission without a bachelor's degree. You must have completed the majority of an undergraduate program and must petition the Academic Dean and the Director of Graduate Theology Programs to be accepted.
You need to be able to:
International candidates need to ensure they have filed the necessary applications and documents to acquire the appropriate status for study in the United States.
When you arrive on campus, your language skills will be assessed, and any needed support will be available through the Mader Learning Center. For more information about the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam, see www.toefl.org.
To take classes as a non-degree student, you must:
You may take no more than 15 credit hours without enrolling in a degree or certificate program.
- Completed Non-Degree Student Application Form
- Official transcripts (undergraduate) sent from the institution(s). [Note: If you are enrolled in a graduate theology program at another institution, please have the registrar of that institution send us a letter to confirm your student status.]
- A 1-3 page essay (prompt found on application)
You can audit any class with the permission of the instructor and the Academic Dean, prior to the beginning of the course. You will receive an official record of such an audit.
To register, contact the Office of Graduate Theology Programs.
You may apply and be admitted throughout the year. Here are the deadlines to start classes in the given term: